viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

End of English subject.


Hello. my name is Carlos, i'm 34 years old, my wife is Andrea and have three children, the first is Maria Sol, the second is Marcos, and three, smallest is Mariano, he isn´t from Argentina, he is from Vigo, Spain.  
I'm from Adrogue, is a very nice city of Almirante Brown. I'm student of F.I.N.E.S, not a school, is a library with a classroom, in Adrogue.
I like all subjects but, my favourite is English and Science. My classroom is small, but is comfortably.
English, one of my favourite subjects, starts 04:00 to 06:00 PM on Fridays. 
My favourite teacher is Ms Luz, she is our Literature teacher.
In my school, classes are 02.00 to 06.00 PM on Monday and Friday.
Thanks and goodbye.


Desde este enlace podés ver o bajar el cuadro para el examen de ingles. Es el cuadro que no se ve bien en la fotocopia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario, opinion o lo que sea..